To consult Ministry of Economy leadership and put them in loop on the progress status of SDGs implementation, as per H.E. Minister of Economy the SDGs Board was established where the board members meet bi-weekly to discuss and table all the progress made and the challenges which noticed by SDGs secretariat in the implementation phase of SDGs.
The board members are comprised of following members:
- H.E. Deputy Minister for Policy
- Director General for Policy and RBM
- Director General, Planning and Consolidation
- Director for Foreign relations
- Director of NGO’s
- Director of Economic Policy
- Advisor to Minister
All the members are volunteered to take part in the board.